Sunday, September 17, 2006

 
The Trogluddite is very confused today. I've spent the last 30 minutes looking at feeds and don't understand why I should add any more to the feeds I already have. I have some good news feeds already--why do I need more? But the Troluddite often does things in haste. This was a lot of new information for my prehistoric brain (the size of a walnut), so I'll take more time tommorrow and really look things over. I am actually looking for sites about boys' reading. I think I added one called Book Meets Boy. I'll have to check to be sure it's really there. Should I look for information on this topic in feeds or should I wait for until I come to another of the 23 things? Maybe one of those will help me find the right info. These feeds seem to be either news or blogs and neither has yielded the information I want. Am I looking in the right place?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?