Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 
OK, everybody, the Trogluddite has even posted a photo from Flickr. Will wonders never cease? It was hard to do, though---I had to have a lot of help from my younger and knowledgeable coworkers. It was also hard to get into Flickr. Yahoo kept telling I had an unverified email address 6 times after I verified a new one. Then I had to hit "retry" 5 times to get this photo onto my blog. Then it posted the photo twice! Fortunately, my younger and knowlegeable cowrkers knew where to go so that I could edit things. My coworkers told me that Blogger has a lot of "issues" and they prefer other sites. Well, this is all a brave new world for a Trogluddite and a blog site, even with issues, is still a wonder and a marvel.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?