Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 
Well, I've just completed another step. Here is a short little video downloaded from You Tube. I chose it because it deals with libraries and because my own daughter is Chinese. You Tube is very easy to down load from; much easier, in fact, than Zoho Writer or even Flickr. I've tried to follow the work-around directions for Zoho Writer and still can't get it to post to this blog. The Trogluddite's prehistoric brain is probably missing a step. Anyhow, I have one complaint about You Tube and it's the same that I have against other Web 2.0 sites--lack of instructions! You Tube is remarkably easy to manuver around in, but there are no step-by-step instructions on how to search that site. I'm starting to figure it out, but simple and concrete directions would help those of us with brains the size of walnuts. I hope to add another video later. It's rather long (almost 5 minutes) and took too long to try it now. Maybe later.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?